We love Virginia Beach! Our beaches and ocean environment are an important part of our lifestyle, economy and culture. Keeping it all Beachy Clean will ensure a bright and sustainable future for our wonderful resort City.
How can you help?
- Recycle paper, aluminum, plastic bottles, glass bottles, plastic containers and cardboard.
- There are recycle bins available on the resort beach, north end beach and Sandbridge beach.
- Use reusable shopping bags and drink bottles.
- Skip the Straw when you go out to eat.
- Pick up after your pet: “Scoop the Poop.”
- Pump out holding tanks on boats at proper pump out stations.
- Reduce water usage with optional linen service.
- Properly dispose of all litter.
- Always dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- Check your beach spot for trash before you leave.
- Please do NOT feed the birds or any wildlife.
Thank you for keeping our beaches and waterways clean!
Keep It Beachy Clean is a program of Clean Virginia Waterways of Longwood University. The Virginia Beach Resort Advisory Commission’s G.R.E.E.N. Committee serves as the advisory committee to the Keep It Beachy Clean Program. Supporters and participants can be viewed here. Please help support Keep It Beachy Clean by donating to Clean Virginia Waterways here.
Looking for the answers to your Keep It Beachy Clean placemat? Click here…